Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

God as Victim Lover

no fate. the deepest secret. sky of lies. tree of life.
i carry your heart in my mind. i carry your mind in my heart.
the colors that the mind can hide. the fear of hope. and hope of
desire. the sky carries my wishes in a tense future. a sweetwater
censor. and broken wings for howard hughs. anything to express
i'm sorry. i'm sorry i am made of china. i belong behind glass.
the metanoia of the paranoid. i hide behind mirrors. i make wishes
and pretend i want nothing. why would you take me home?
i am a juniper trigger. a heaven of wind up toys. a synthetic form
in the intensive care unit. they bring me to tomorrow. in a silent
ceremony. i am the virus of wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygI3BZxdCY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts